Contact Us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. 

8 Queens Rd
Brighton, BN1 3WA
United Kingdom

01273726003

Ed Fringe Previews : Seymour Mace & Louise Reay

Weekly

We host live music, comedy and DJs ..... If you would like to perform at The Blue Man, please contact us via email info@bluemanbrighton.com, by phone 01273 726003 or via Facebook or Twitter.

Ed Fringe Previews : Seymour Mace & Louise Reay

Louise Reay: It's Only Birds
Comedy in Chinese for people who don’t speak any Chinese at all! Only 7% of communication is verbal, come and play with the other 93%! You’ll understand it, but you won’t know why! It’s only words, or is it? It’s only birds!
“An absurdly brilliant clown act that explores the nature of communication and language” – FringeReview
“Truly fantastic, utterly out there” – Al Murray
“Louise Reay can legitimately claim to be unique”- The Independent **** The Skinny **** Latest7

Seymour Mace’s Magical Shitcakes From Heaven
I could’ve called this show ‘my struggle with depression’ but I’m not a twat. 
“Delghtfully angry and ridiculously creative” - ****Fest. “Bananas!” - ****Chortle. 
*****Times, *****Gigglebeats, ****List.

FREE ENTRY